The largest annual trade show and conference serving the technical ceramic & glass industry
Ceramics Expo brings together engineers, decision makers and buyers from the advanced ceramics and glass supply chain and end user OEM’s to source new materials, components and technologies, network with like-minded professionals, and discuss the challenges and opportunities in the ceramics industry.
Ceramics Expo will feature more than +3000 attendees, +300 exhibitors, and +50 leading speakers across the specialist conference stages, sharing their technical expertise in ceramics with real-world case studies, cutting-edge new technologies and materials, along with the very latest industry trends.
CERAMICS EXPO EXHIBITORS INCLUDE:
cutting-edge advanced ceramics materials and technologies from 300+ leading suppliers & manufacturers
valuable business connections with the Ceramics Expo B2B Matchmaking service
the use cases of the latest products and services thanks to the live demos and showcases
the latest industry developments from 50+ expert speakers and game-changers
conference programme focussing on the sustainability and efficiency opportunities of advanced ceramics
with your peers from across the advanced ceramics value chain, from manufacturers and suppliers, to major end-users from the aviation, automotive, energy, medical and electronics sectors
a 360° view of the ceramic materials market: new material formulations, and the future material requirements of end-user markets
new solutions to technology development and implementation, cost reduction and scaling-up of manufacturing processes
the latest innovative forming processes for unique geometries and high surface area parts
To unearth the impact that Covid-19 is really having on the ceramics sector, we utilized community feedback to measure the impact on business operations and purchasing priorities across the ceramic technology supply chain.
- How the ceramics technology supply chains responded to the Covid-19 pandemic
- Which business activities will be front and center in the company investment over the next 24 months
- What the ceramics technology industry has done to help mitigate the outbreak of Covid-19
Accelerating the Commercialization Process of Ceramic Materials to Stimulate Growth in the Wake of Covid-19
Aired: Thursday, July 16, 2020, 12:00 ET
• How can the duration of commercialization process be sped up in order to stimulate growth for the ceramics and glass supply chain?
• What can ceramic and glass manufacturers do to work with their clients to ensure continued investment in new product development?
• To what extent does regulation help or hinder the commercialization process and how, if at all, has this changed due to the pandemic?