Conference Overview 2018
Ceramics Expo provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to hear the latest advancements in ceramic materials, technologies, manufacturing, gain an in-depth view of the ceramic materials markets, the latest innovations and R&D for commercialization, manufacturing and technological solutions, challenges and future requirements, alongside a 300-vendor supply chain exhibition.
The conference is specially designed for engineers and decision makers from OEMs and Tier 1s in the automotive, aerospace/defense, medical, electronics, industrial, energy, and communication industries.
Why you should attend the conference:
- Gain a 360° view of the ceramic materials market: new material formulations, future material requirements of end-user markets and material challenges
- Find solutions to technology development and implementation, cost reduction and scaling-up of manufacturing processes
- Benefit from in-depth insights into new ceramic material properties, performance, applications, and efficiencies
- Discover the latest innovative ceramic R&D for commercialization
- Learn the latest innovative forming processes for unique geometries and high surface area parts
- Optimize your manufacturing processes through microstructure and multiscale modelling
"I got to meet several great panelists along with the people that were in the audience. I really enjoyed cross-networking with a lot of not only industry specialists but also prospective new customers."
Josh Pelletier, Technical Manager - Refractory, Kerneos
““The experience [of speaking at the conference] was very good. The session was well attended. ”
“The two different tracks on ceramics manufacturing and R&D have been very beneficial for us”
Matt Ennis, Materials Engineer, Glidewell Laboratories
“I like the fact that there are technical sessions that are very focused”
Joe Cesarano, President & Founder, Robocasting
International Exposition Center (I-X Center)
East Entrance, One I-X Center Drive
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
Tuesday May 1 10:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday May 2 10:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday May 3 10:00am - 3:00pm
For event inquiries,
email [email protected]
or call +1 855 436 8683
Book a Hotel
Exclusive discounted rates on hotel rooms in the local area are available to attendees, speakers and delegates. Find out more here.