USEFUL INFORMATION & FAQs
Your Dashboard includes all the stats related to the number of Meeting Requests, Pages Marked Favourite or Page Views.
At the bottom of the dashboard is the interactions section which provides all the real-time information related to a participant's activity on your profile using some indicators:
View Profile - The indicator will be green corresponding to the name of the participant if he/she has visited your profile
Like Profile - This indicator will be green if the participant has liked your profile.
View Products -This indicator will be green if the participant has viewed any of your product.
Like Products - This indicator will be green if the participant has liked any of your product.
Request Meeting - This indicator will be green if the participant has requested a meeting with you.
Once you have logged in as an Exhibitor, head to the "Edit Profile" section in the left-hand menu in your account. Only team members with Admin privileges can edit a profile.
Refer to the various tabs at the top of the page to edit any information on your profile accordingly:
a) Company details & logo
b) Company Overview
c) Product Categories associated with the business
d) Promotional videos
e) Notification Settings
f) Adding marketing content
g) Adding and managing Team Members
h) Changing login credentials
As an Exhibitor, you are able to manage the team that you will have on your stand and available for meetings.
Step 1: Login using your "Exhibitor Credentials"
Step 2: Go to the "Edit Profile" section in the left-hand menu in your account.
Step 3: Navigate to the tab "Team Members"
Step 4: Click on Add Team Member --> Enter the email address to validate
Step 5: Enter the information of the team member
Step 6: Assign a role to that team member as a "Company Team Member" or "Admin"
Step 7: Click on "Save"
As an exhibitor you can showcase your products to those who visit your online profile. Adding products to your exhibitor profile greatly increases the likelihood of a reach-out from interested buyers:
- Go to the "Product Catalogue" section in the left-hand menu in your account.
- Click on "Add Product"
- Enter all the information related to the product:
- Name and Description
- Upload a product image --> By Clicking on Add Photo. You can select which photo should be the main one by clicking the check mark when hovering over an image
- Add Categories --> These are categories to which product is associated
- Click Save
After successfully adding the product, you can also mark the products as "Active" or "Inactive". Products that are marked as "Active" are showcased in your exhibitor profile at this event. Products that are marked as "Inactive" are not displayed, but can be re-used in the future (e.g. at another event).
The matchmaking section allows you to browse a list of profiles that are recommended to you, based on the information you entered when editing your Exhibitor Profile.
- You can mark those profiles as "NOT RELEVANT" if this is the case.
- Or you can click on "FAVORITE", and those profiles will then appear under your "Favorites" section on the left-hand side menu.
- You can also request a meeting from there, by clicking on the little 'Meet' calendar icon within the person's profile, and sending them a direct meet request.
You can send messages to other exhibitors or visitors to network with each other before the event.
Messages are accessed from the profile of the person you wish to contact.
- Click on the 'message' button within their profile.
- A chat window will appear, you can type your message and click send. You also have the option to attach files or send pictures in the message.
- The recipient will receive a notification indicating that they have received a new message, and they will be able to reply back to start networking.
Whether you are looking at the Matchmaking list, the Speaker list, or at other Exhibitor profiles and their products (all accessible from the menu at the top of the page), you only need to click on the little 'star' icon, and their profile will be added to your "Favorites" section on the left-hand side menu of your account.
All your meetings and preferred live sessions are recorded in one place, to make sure you don't miss anything important during the digital event!
Go to the "My Schedule" section in the left-hand menu in your account.
ALL SESSIONS lists all the conference sessions during the event. To add a session to your schedule, choose Calendar view, click on your preferred event, then click on "+ SCHEDULE".
ALL MEETINGS lists all your incoming, pending, confirmed and cancelled meetings.
MY SCHEDULE lists both your preferred sessions and meetings in one place, so you don't double-book yourself.
To see another team member's schedule, choose their name from the drop-down menu.
EVENT DATES & TIMES
September 21 - 25, 2020
- Conference sessions: 10.30am - 2.30pm (ET)
- Exhibitor/Attendee Networking: 10.00am - 4.00pm (ET)
For all inquiries about Ceramics Expo Connect please contact us and a member of the relevant team will get back to you shortly: