There was a overwhelmingly positive response to the new two-day format, added features, and bustling atmosphere generated at Ceramics Expo #5. Everyone came away from Cleveland energized, involved, and ready once again to push on and take ceramics to the next level.
- 83% of attendees influence or make the final decisions within their business
- The exhibition hosted 308 exhibitors from across the ceramics supply chain including: Harris Corp, Nasa Glenn Research Center, Kyocera, 3M, Corning, CoorsTek, SCHOTT and CeramTec.
- The Ceramics Expo Conference presented a stellar speaker line-up including: Ford Motor Company, GE Aviation, American Elements, Lockheed Martin, Honeywell Aerospace and Oak Ridge National Lab. Speakers discussed developments in thermal management, additive manufacturing, the sourcing of raw materials, ceramic applications, testing and more.
- The Product Showcase featured exhibitor presentations of the latest technology including ceramic 3D printer - Admaflex 130 from Admatec Europe, the OptiSonic 550X ultrasonic machining center by OptiPro Systems and The Bonnet Company’s ETP 1 Lab Extruder.
- Back for 2019, the Innovation Trail highlighted exhibitors on the fore-front of innovative designs and solutions. Participants included: 3M, Corning, Johnson Matthey, Saint-Gobain and CFOAM.