What are B2B Matchmaking meetings?
B2B Matchmaking meetings are a service for exhibitors and buyers at Ceramics Expo to pre-schedule one-to-one business meetings to take place at the event via an online platform. The service is completely free to use, and provides an invaluable opportunity for suppliers exhibiting to connect with senior buyers attending from tier 1s, OEMs and end-users before the show, helping participants to plan their time at the show more effectively.
How can B2B Matchmaking benefit you?
- Pre-qualify leads and pre-schedule meetings before the event via our online portal.
- Conduct multiple business meetings in one place, over a short space of time efficiently and effectively.
- Participants can connect directly with the industry’s leading suppliers or senior buyers, procurement and decision makers.
Where and when do the B2B meetings take place?
The meetings will take place during the exhibition hours at the dedicated B2B meetings area, sessions will run throughout the show.
How do you sign up to B2B Matchmaking?
- If you are an buyer wishing to attend, you must register for a free visitor pass. If you have already registered, please email [email protected] to opt in.
- If you are an exhibitor, contact the Exhibitor Success Manager with the details of your nominated B2B meetings representative
- Once registered, you will be sent an email with a link to the meetings portal and guidelines on how to set up a profile
- When you have completed your profile on the B2B Meetings portal you are ready to book meetings
- Simply search or filter by company, product, title or keyword and request a meeting.