What is B2B Matchmaking?
B2B Matchmaking is a way for buyers (tier 1s, OEMs and end-users) and suppliers (exhibitors) attending Ceramics Expo to pre-schedule one-to-one business meetings at the show via an online meetings portal.
B2B Matchmaking allows you to pre-qualify leads and connect with potential new suppliers and partners before the show, helping you to plan your time more effectively.
How can B2B Matchmaking benefit me?
- Meet multiple suppliers, manufacturers and service providers in structured pre-arranged meetings, saving time and travel expenses.
- Pre-qualify new suppliers and pre-schedule meetings before the event via the online portal ensuring more meaningful conversations and better use of your time.
- Entry to the Ceramics Expo & Conference exhibition with access to 300+ exhibiting companies and three-days of free conference sessions.
Who participates in B2B Matchmaking?
B2B Matchmaking is designed specifically for engineers, procurement and purchasing teams and aerospace, automotive, electronics, energy and medical OEMs and end users, to source the latest ceramic material innovations and technologies.
If you are a supplier not exhibiting unfortunately you cannot participate in the B2B Matchmaking.
Where and when do the B2B meetings take place?
The meetings are 30 minutes in duration and will take place during the exhibition hours at exhibitor booths.
How do you sign up to B2B Matchmaking?
- Register for a free visitor pass to Ceramics Expo and select the ‘Apply to B2B Matchmaking’ tick box
- If your application is successful, you will be sent an email with a link to the portal and guidelines on how to set up a profile
- Enter your details to complete your profile using our easy-to-use B2B Matchmaking portal
- To book meetings, simply search or filter by company, product, title or keyword
- Start requesting and booking meetings
Terms & conditions
- You must be registered to attend Ceramics Expo to participate.
- B2B Matchmaking is open to suppliers exhibiting Ceramics Expo and buyers.
- Non-exhibiting suppliers are not permitted to participate in the B2B Matchmaking.
- Participation is on application only, you will be notified if your application has been successful.
- To qualify for the complimentary lunch you must book a minimum of three meetings.