Preview agenda released for the Ceramics Expo Conference!
We are excited to reveal the preview agenda for the Ceramics Expo Conference 2019! Next year’s conference will feature high-level industry leading speakers from across the ceramic supply chain, discussing the latest modernizations in manufacturing and technological solutions for advanced ceramics and glass.
Speaking companies already confirmed include: CoorsTek, General Motors, NASA, Lockheed Martin and Toshiba America Electronic Components.
The free-to-attend conference is specially designed for engineers and decision makers from OEMs and Tier 1s in the automotive, aerospace/defense, medical, electronics, industrial, energy, and communication industries.
- Examining cutting edge applications of ceramics for energy storage
- Innovative applications of ceramics of thermal managements
- Efficiently sourcing raw materials, at optimum quality and cost
- Successfully processing silicon carbide for lightweight applications
- Internal interfaces in ceramics: where the action Is
- Understanding the benefits of manufacturing with polymer derived ceramics (PDCs)
- Ensuring sustainability, recycling and resource management in the R&D process
- Investigating advances in applications for glass
- Exploring advances in electro-ceramics
- Examining advances in additive manufacturing techniques and materials
- Advanced market assessment: aligning research approach towards target market growth goals
- Testing and managing the properties of the ceramic end-product
View the agenda at-a-glance here.
You free conference pass also includes access to the exhibition (featuring 300+ suppliers and manufacturers), live product demostrations, networking events and a tailored B2B matchmaking platform for buyers. Register for your free pass online here.