Book A Hotel
- Co-Headquarter Hotel
- Discounted Parking of $5.00/night per vehicle, subject to increase if standard parking rate increases.
- Complimentary shuttle to the IX Center every half hour during show hours, April 30 – May 1, 2019.
- $5.00/room/night nightly facility fee is in addition to room rate
- Complimentary continental breakfast for Ceramics Expo guests (only if booked through the Official Hotel website or reservations service.)
- Shuttle to IX Center: must be scheduled with front desk the evening prior
- Complimentary in-room WiFi
- Complimentary breakfast for up to 2 people only if booked through the show’s Official Hotel website or the reservation service.
- Complimentary 24-hour airport and IX Center shuttle service (new BMW shuttle now available)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Official Hotel Partner – DF Meetings & Events
US Toll Free: +1 (866) 201-1420
US Local/Outside the US: +1 (407)583-6049
Important Notice to All Attendees
Fraudulent hotel groups known to use phishing techniques and cause harm: “Travel Group Partners”, "Elegant Housing", “Pro Housing LLC”, “Global Housing Services Corp”, “CBS/Corporate Booking Services”, “NTA/National Travel Associates”, and “Exhibitors Housing Management”. If you have provided your credit card information to any of these groups, we recommend contacting your bank.
About Hotel Scamming Trends: Hotel booking fraud is a global issue easily avoided by using your event’s official website. Watch your browser address for authenticity and click on the show’s OFFICIAL HOTEL link. As an industry standard, ideal hotels, reliable rates and reservations are contracted and provided by your show’s management.
Do not provide your credit card information to someone contacting you. Do not click on phishing emails. A truly professional service will not cold-call, or tele-market their exhibitors.
DF Meetings & Events is the only official housing company associated with our US events. Their service is easily accessible via the show’s website.