About the conference:
The fourth annual conference for the application and manufacturing processes of technical ceramic and glass materials returns to Cleveland, Ohio on May 1-3, 2018 .
North America’s leading free-to-attend conference is specially designed for engineers and decision makers from OEMs and Tier 1s in the automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy, medical and industrial applications.
The 2018 conference brings together all layers of the supply chain to discuss industry trends, application development, material selection, innovative technology ready for commercialization, and advances in processing technology.
Call for speakers is open:
We are currently developing the agenda for Conference @ Ceramics Expo and welcome your input into our research, as well as inviting you to submit your own talk proposals. Please also feel free to submit a form if you are keen to participate in a panel discussion, or have any ideas for innovative session formats.
The 2018 conference will focus on topics including, but not limited to, the below:
- Costs and industry financial issues, such as economic forecasting, lower priced production oversees
- Regulatory impact on the industry, industry standards and government incentives
- Overviews of technical hurdles that need to be overcome in future markets
- Innovative technology/research ready for commercialization
- Application of advanced ceramics in: automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy, medical, and industrial applications, and structural ceramics
- Material properties: electric, thermal, optical, wear and corrosion
- Overviews of material research being done in areas mentioned above
- Materials characterization
Process improvement, innovation, and best practice of:
- Processing methods such as: slip casting, pressing, tape casting, nano particle (colloid) process, etc.
- (Precision) finishing
- Testing and analysis: analytical methods
How to apply to speak:
If you would like to submit an abstract you can do so using our online form below. The deadline for proposals is Tuesday, November 7, 2017 and we will endeavour to review all submissions within 6-8 weeks.
- Learn about the latest advancements in technical ceramic materials
- Discover the unique benefits that ceramic materials have to offer
- Gain new ideas and hear about trends in the ceramics market
- Relax and network with like-minded professionals at the evening drinks receptions
Fleur Jonker – Conference Producer
email: [email protected]
tel: +44 1273 916313
*Please note: Proposals will not be accepted by email and must go through the web form.